Senior Assistant / Manager (80-100%)
You support the team in the various administrative activities in the international fiduciary sector. Your diversified area of responsibility includes independent administration of group companies as well as assistance with client work for our discerning clients. The quality control of the customer base data in Viewpoint and the cooperation in internal projects includes this interesting field of activity.
- Basic commercial education, preferably in the financial industry (trust, bank, insurance), Matura or a Bachelor in Business Administration
- Very good Microsoft user knowledge in Word, Excel and Power Point, knowledge of document management (e.g. View Point) is an advantage
- Exact working method and strong organizational skills
- Team-oriented and resilient personality
- Very good oral and written knowledge of English and German, further knowledge of foreign languages is an advantage
- Willingness to obtain the STEP training or are already in training to do so
We offer an open corporate culture in a highly professional, dynamic and international environment. We offer a targeted career planning and support you in your professional and personal further education. We offer good compensation and excellent benefits. You work on a modern workplace in a central location in the city.
We look forward to receiving your application. KENDRIS AG, Ruedi Stirnimann, Phone +41 (0)58 450 59 39, Discretion is a matter of course for us.