About Emelie Mahler
Emelie Mahler is the head of the Regulatory Team at KENDRIS. She specialises in tax transparency matters, most notably the automatic exchange of information under CRS, FATCA and MDR/DAC6, but also advises on other related topics such as beneficial ownership registers. She joined KENDRIS in 2013 and has a professional background in the field of Swedish international tax advisory services.
Emelie Mahler holds an LL.M. from Uppsala University in Sweden.
Qualifications / Expertise
- Automatic Exchange of Information (AEoI)
- Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Mandatory Disclosure Rules (MDR)/DAC6
- Beneficial Ownership Registers