About Jana Kouril
As an art historian, Jana Kouril is highly skilled in the management of international art collections. Her professional background includes working as a research assistant in the department of acquisitions and as an assistant curator for renowned museums and corporate collections. She has also contributed to several publications for international museums and collections and organised public art projects and international exhibitions. At KENDRIS, she works in the Art Management Department. This department takes care of international and national art collections in all their aspects, including acquisition and sale, inventory, valuation, research, curatorial services, logistics as well as structuring, financing and escrow services. Together with our experts from the legal and tax team, she is part of an active group that oversees and reviews all art transactions at KENDRIS.
Qualifications / Expertise
- Master of Arts (M. A.) in Art History, University of Basel
- Member of the Association of Art Historians in Switzerland
- Member of Swissregistrars
- Experienced courier for high-priced works of art
- Specialised in post-war and contemporary art