eAccounting – online bookkeeping
You would like to benefit from the advantages and opportunities of digital and technology-related services in connection with your bookkeeping? eAccounting is an intelligent and practical solution for the up-to-date outsourcing of your accounts, with the possibility of defining modules. Use online access to the Abacus financial software. All you need is a computer (PC or laptop) with internet access.
Range of the eAccounting services
- Secure access to the eKENDRIS web portal
- Integrated and cost-effective solution for your accounts
- Access to a professional accounting system
- Ability always to use the most recent software, without having to install any updates/upgrades
- Recording and making a backup of data online
- Direct support, by working simultaneously on a common application
- Access to information and data for the accountant and the customer are always possible, regardless of time and place
- Flexible solutions for finding a deputy during illness, holiday absences or accident
- Online support
- Can be freely combined with further ABACUS software modules
KENDRIS can completely take care of this for you through eServices, meaning you no longer need your own staff to operate and maintain the software.