“KENDRIS Yearbook” App
The new print edition of the KENDRIS Yearbook, with updated information on tax and succession planning, appeared on 6 December 2017. It has also been available in the AppStores for downloading since 19 December 2017.
To facilitate your use of the Yearbook, we have launched the KENDRIS Yearbook app for you, which can be used on a tablet or smartphone.
What is special about the KENDRIS Yearbook app?
- The digital version of the Yearbook has the same content as the print edition.
- It will make searching easier for you.
- Setting favourites enables you to make the best possible preparation for meetings with clients.
- You carry the Yearbook around with you all the time, but without having a heavy weight in your bag.
- You can buy the entire issued yearbook for CHF 27, instead of paying CHF 69 for the print edition.
- All you have to do is to install the app, buy the book and get started.
What will you find in our Yearbook?
The KENDRIS Yearbook contains a tax part and a legal part. Information can be found about:
- Income tax and net asset tax in Switzerland
- Taxation of dividends, liquidation gains, real estate and redeemable life insurance policies
- Inheritance and gift taxes
- Late interest and credit interest
- Double taxation treaties relating to inheritance tax
- International income tax, net asset tax and inheritance tax
- The legislative texts relating to the inheritance law of the following countries:
- United Kingdom (England and Wales) and
- United States (California in New York)
- Legislation and case law regarding Swiss inheritance law in 2016/17
- The cantonal authorities and courts responsible with regard to inheritance matters
Download the app today and start the New Year with the proper professional equipment.