Value Added Tax
Value added tax is an extremely complex topic. Qualifying value added tax correctly is not enough to avoid risks – correctly booking and documenting transactions is also essential. Only in this way can you take advantage of your opportunities over the long term. This is exactly where we offer added value for your individual needs.
We can advise you in the following matters:
- Value added tax qualification of business transactions, incl. utilising opportunities and avoiding risks
- Preparation of agreements
- Implementation of special value added tax situations:
- Preparation of documentation and declarations
- Turnover tax and input tax reconciliations
Proper booking and documentation is essential for consistent implementation of value added tax. We will provide you with concrete and practical support. Experience shows that the biggest source of errors lies in documentation, which not infrequently leads to misunderstandings between taxpayers and tax authorities.
Value Added Tax Advising
This is what you can expect from us:
- Value added tax qualification of business transactions to ensure correct implementation
- Determination of a location or evaluation of current opportunities and risks with the help of our value added tax check-ups.
- Solutions for recognising and monitoring opportunities and risks during value added taxation
- Support for structuring a transaction in an optimised value added tax manner
- Support during contract negotiations
- Support during value added tax audits by the tax authorities
- Review of audit results
- Serving as a representative when lodging objections or making other appeals
- Evaluation of cross-border transactions and their impact in Switzerland and abroad (EU value added tax)
KENDRIS offers you skilled and practical support for:
- the implementation of business transactions in accounting
- the provision for and implementation of special value added tax situations in accounting
- the documentation of business transactions to reduce the risks of the set-off of value added tax by the tax authorities
- the early recognition of the need to act and the implementation of control mechanisms
- declarations that must be corrected or submitted retrospectively to the tax authorities
- fiscal representation (tax representation) in Switzerland
- refund proceedings in Switzerland for foreign companies
We will provide qualifications, show you opportunities and risks and implement our advice to you (accounting, agreements and declarations) in a concrete, clear and practical manner. Our added value for you.