About Prof. Dr. Hans Rainer Künzle
Hans Rainer Künzle has been with KENDRIS since 2005 and is a member of the Board of Directors. He is an attorney-at-law, holds a doctoral degree in business law from the University of St. Gallen and is an adjunct professor of private law and comparative private law at the University of Zurich. Prior to joining KENDRIS, Prof. Dr. Hans Rainer Künzle was Partner at KPMG Ltd. and Member of the Executive Board at KPMG private Ltd. His area of specialisation is national and international inheritance law, in particular the office as executor.
Qualifications / Expertise
- Member of the International Bar Association
- Member of the Swiss Bar Association
- Member of the Zurich Bar Association
- Chairman of the Swiss Association for Arbitration in Inheritance Matters
- Vice-Chairman of the Association Successio