What to expect from us
Our firm is committed to providing a complete and thorough suite of services designed to facilitate the establishment and administration of a robust and effective Private Trust Company (PTC) structure.
Our services encompass all aspects of the PTC's formation, from initial consultation and planning through to full implementation and ongoing management. With a focus on strict adherence to all relevant legal and regulatory requirements, we ensure that our clients have the confidence and peace of mind of knowing that their PTC is fully compliant and fully operational, capable of meeting their unique and evolving needs.
Services at a glance
KENDRIS provides a full suite of services designed to ensure the correct establishment and effective operation of Private Trust Company (PTC) structures. Our comprehensive range of services includes for instance:
- Complete suite of services to assist you with the establishment of the PTC structure, including domiciliation, corporate administration, tax filings, and accounting.
- Assistance with AML duties and acting as an AML officer if required.
- Serving as trustees, directors, protectors, or enforcers within the PTC structure.
- Support with regulatory reporting duties such as CRS/FATCA/DAC 6.
- Ensuring compliance with economic substance requirements in various jurisdictions.
- Handling statutory accounting for all or selected structure entities, including the PTC.
- Providing consolidated financial reporting for the structure.
- Offering consolidated performance monitoring and reporting.
By entrusting the establishment and management of PTCs to KENDRIS, you can be assured of a smooth and efficient process that meets your requirements.
How a typical PTC / Trust setup looks like:
The structure of a PTC/Trust setup typically involves a board of directors responsible for the company's management, similar to other corporations. Among the members of the board of directors are professional trust company officers who have the necessary expertise in managing trusts. Additionally, trusted family advisors and family members may also be part of the board.
Ownership of the PTC shares is typically vested in a specialised Purpose Trust, which is overseen by a professional trustee. Learn more in our dedicated article here: The Private Trust Company – or PTC - explained.
What sets us apart
Trusted and independent partner
We place a strong emphasis on transparency and personalised care. Our team is dedicated to understanding your unique circumstances, goals, and needs, and we work with you every step of the way to ensure that your objectives are met with the utmost care and attention.
Agile and multigenerational approach
We provide nimble and flexible solutions to meet the evolving needs of international families and their assets, now and in the future. By maintaining flexibility and adaptability, we ensure that our solutions endure the test of time and meet your evolving needs.
Thorough and comprehensive strategy
We leverage interdisciplinary collaboration, both domestic and international expertise, and engage a diverse range of experts to ensure a holistic approach. You can be confident that our services are comprehensive and tailored to meet your needs.