What to expect from us
The PC regime is primarily available to investors or entities who already have existing activities or intend to establish activities via the DIFC, as well as for family businesses that wish to structure their holdings in the DIFC. The Prescribed Company can be established by a Qualifying Applicant or for a Qualifying Purpose as defined by the Regulations which were widened by the recent modification of the Regulations to the following list:
- Authorised Firm
- Government Entity of the UAE
- DIFC Entities such as Foundations, Trusts, Proprietary Investment Companies, Fintech Companies, Holding Companies.
- Shareholder or UBOs of DIFC Entities
- Affiliate of a DIFC Entity
- A Family Operated Business which is owned or Controlled by a Single Family
- Aviation Structure
- Crowd Funding Structure
- Structured Financing
- Innovation Holding Structure
- Intellectual Property Structure
- Maritime Structure
- DIFC Holding Structure – Entity established for the sole purpose of owning DIFC entities.
Services at a glance
As a leading financial centre with a strong regulatory regime, international recognition thanks to the UAE’s participation in FATCA/CRS, with its own robust common law framework and courts; the DIFC provides an excellent environment for governance, asset structuring, and succession planning of private assets located in the region. The DIFC is also a jurisdiction where 100% foreign ownership is allowed.
Benefit from an exceptional environment and with the DIFC Prescribed Company as a reliable vehicle offering distinct advantages such as cost-effectiveness, lean operations, and high flexibility of use and purpose. Our team of experts adopts an interdisciplinary approach to offer tailored solutions and provides comprehensive assistance at every step of the process, including but not limited to:
- Advise and assist clients to determine the appropriate structure and governance of the Prescribed Company.
- Establishment of the Prescribed Company and submissions to the DIFC Registrar.
- Registered Agent and provision of registered address in the DIFC.
- Corporate Secretary, Administrative, Accounting and Investment Reporting services.
- Providing individual Directors or Authorized Signatories.
- Opening of bank accounts for the Prescribed Company.
What sets us apart
We are committed to an integrated approach that avoids an isolated perspective. Thus, tax and regulatory considerations come into every step of the process to ensure compliance while keeping your requirements at the forefront.
Our team of renowned, experienced, and committed professionals is dedicated to solving any challenge. Leveraging our cross-border expertise, we offer solid and efficient solutions, anticipate changes, and act proactively.
With a diverse as well as digitally savvy team of experts, we enhance and empower the highly personal advisory experience through convenience and a seamless digital utilities ecosystem. Thus, services like Digital Family Office, Investment Reporting, ESG Reporting, Securities Accounting, and much more are accessible through one holistic platform.