Company succession & company sale
A company sale or a succession plan is an extremely emotional and usually unique event. For this reason alone, nothing should be left to chance. A professional handling of the succession planning or sale of the company is the prerequisite for a successful transaction. Trust and the right amount of sensitivity are central elements.
In most cases, it is always the same stumbling blocks that cause succession solutions and company sales to fail:
- The decision to sell the company is postponed.
- The selling price is unrealistically high
- In owner-managed SMEs, there is often an imprecise dividing line between private and company-specific costs. Lack of meaningful accounting. [FC2]
- The employees are often too little involved in the organizational structure.
- The focus on the core business is neglected, the old stocks remain in the company.
Succession planning and company sales often take up a lot of time. The individual steps must be well planned. The road is often rocky, full of emotional roller coaster rides.
Our specialists support you with competence, experience and a broad-based network so that you always have an overview of these complex problems.