Payroll accounting & salary administration
Your company is growing - the number of employees is increasing and effective and professional personnel management is gaining in importance. Employees are a valuable resource of the company and the personnel issues should therefore be given appropriate importance.
Among other things, it is advisable to implement structured HR processes at an early stage. Here are a few examples:
- Entries and exits: Structuring checklists and simplifying processes
- Contracts and documents: Contracts and documents drawn up in accordance with the Labour Code and the Code of Obligations contribute to legal certainty
- Personnel and expense regulations: These create clarity for central HR and administration issues.
- Salary and bonus issues: Equal treatment of employees through a structured compensation plan
- Data protection: maintaining the confidentiality of employee data and the correct storage of personnel files
Would you like to concentrate on the core processes? Our consulting team will be happy to relieve you comprehensively or selectively in all questions relating to HR management.