Skip to main content
What security means for KENDRIS:
- At KENDRIS, IT services are provided by a professional Swiss IT partner.
- All of KENDRIS’ servers and data are always hosted in a high-security data centre in Switzerland.
- The data centre complies with banking standards (FINMA Circular 08/7) and is certified to ISO 27001 (Information Security Management) and BS 25999 (Business Continuity BSI). It operates in accordance with ITIL V3 (IT Service Management).
- By using two-factor authentication (username/password and token), we comply with the de-facto standard for the Swiss and international financial industry.
- Thanks to our extended validation certificate (green bar) and 256-bit SSL encryption, your data enjoys state-of-the-art protection, even while you are using our services.
How is the extended validation certificate displayed in browsers?