Due diligence refers to the careful review of a company as part of a company acquisition (buy side) or a company sale (sell side), and offers more certainty and reliable financial information for both the seller and the potential buyer. Strictly speaking, it is a review of risk. The aim of due diligence is to obtain as much specific information about the opportunities and risks as well as the strengths and weaknesses of a company. In doing so, both economic and tax and legal considerations are analysed. A due diligence provided by us offers both the buyer and the seller an independent evaluation of the company, provides information about its performance and its prospects for success. A due diligence report aims to address all concerns regarding the object of the sale. If the potential buyer is a competitor or an industry expert, usually a limited due diligence report, known as a red flag report, is prepared, as this is less time-consuming and costly. We often use this tool for real estate acquisitions.
Your advantages with our due diligence reports:
- More detailed and more appropriate for the size of the business
- Good control over the process in general with a schedule and the necessary data foundation
- Early recognition of problems and risks
- Certainty regarding the financial and tax situation of the company
- Information about pricing, review of the proposed price
Do not hesitate to contact our advisors. They would be pleased to provide you with advice as you perform these challenging tasks and reduce the burden on you in your daily business.