Self-disclosures are regularly used by taxpayers in the case of tax evasion. We advise and assist our clients in Switzerland and Sweden in disclosing undeclared assets.
In doing so, we assist our clients with the following tasks:
- Compilation of the necessary documents
- Preparing the necessary statements for tax purposes
- Clarification of the relevant facts
- Preparation of the self-disclosure
In addition, we represent the concerns of our clients in negotiations with the tax authorities, in tax adjustment and, if necessary, penalty proceedings, as well as with requests for administrative and legal assistance from abroad.
Often, the background and the facts are complex. You can rely on our expert knowledge particularly in the following areas:
- Assets that are to be disclosed are held in a trust, foundation or corporate structure across generations
- The assets are located abroad, i.e. not in the country of domicile of the taxpayer
We have a lot of practical experience and expertise in Switzerland, and we assist our clients with self-disclosures expertly, reliably and faithfully.