Investment Reporting - manage your investment performance in the traditional way
You want a regular presentable overview of your assets? You have to prepare for a meeting of an investment committee at periodic intervals, or are yourself the owner of the assets, and are happy to have a presentation of the figures in an appropriate format? The past or accrued profit is just as important here as the question: How was this achieved? At what cost? What was the result of the decision, made in summer 2016, to reduce the bonds and invest in alternative investments? You will be pleased with our traditional paper-based or PDF Investment Reporting solution.
You work regularly (on a monthly or quarterly basis) with our reports, which are influenced by your strategy and wishes. You can discuss and decide efficiently with the help of a common basis of information and use your observations as the starting point for further questions to your banks and asset managers.
Advantages of the KENDRIS Investment Reporting
- Objective and independent valuation and presentation
- A uniform reporting structure with effective methods and key figures
- The continuous development of the reporting is geared to the needs of a family office
- Measuring and managing the risks and opportunities
Range of the traditional Investment Reporting
- Reporting form according to your strategy and your wishes
- Regular output on the same basis
- Special advance comments and Investment Controlling on request
- Clear view of all aspects which you wish to manage or influence in a defined controlling area.
- Investment performance can be compared with the related costs
- Possibility of comprehensive benchmarking
This service is completely taken care of by KENDRIS. You can save time and costs by not having to invest in or operate the corresponding software and hardware yourself.
Further information about Investment Reporting can be found in our Factsheet Investment Reporting.